A NEW LINE OF ELEGANT CONCERT APPAREL
A collaboration of inspiration between the designer and the musician. Beautiful, comfortable, timeless and affordable
Concert apparel and black wardrobe staples
Our concert apparel provides an affordable line of separates that address the needs of orchestra ,soloists and ensemble members
We listened to our clients past and present who always presented challenges that on our couture line we were able to solve. We would lower the armhole ,make the sleeve wider , lengthen the tops and customize necklines to name a few of the changes . This learning curve lead us to develop a new Ready to Wear line where the prices can start at $180 — a far cry from our couture price point.We have also made it possible to allow for the separates to still be customized . We feel this line of separates is a sophisticated approach to the wardrobe needs of not just performers but women who want to add to their evening wardrobe.
- FEATURES OF OUR NEW LINE
- Most of the pieces are cut on the bias .
- We have included in the line circle and straight skirts and a tucked skirt (one of our signature looks)
- We have elegant Palazzo pants (with the cello player in mind. ! )
- We have evening camisoles that can be worn with or with out our sheer tops with sleeves
- All are shown in polyester chiffon satin or georgette
- They are made to last and travel well .
- They can be customized,ordered in another color and made in silk such as silk satin , georgette or chiffon.
- 2020 Concert Apparel Lookbook
- Latest Concert Apparel Designs for Women by Jane Wilson-Marquis
- Latest styles – Gowns,Separates, & Coats
- Karen Flint, American harpsichordist wears a Jane Wilson Marquis custom jacket & gown
- Simone Dinnerstein – American classical pianist wears a Jane Wilson Marquis Gown
- Queen Red Cherry wears Jane Wilson-Marquis silk dress
Obituary for Karen Marmer
It is with a heavy heart that I sadly announce the sudden death of Karen Marmer . Karen was our first model and inspiration for the concert apparel line . We will miss her creative input , her enthusiasm and her help in developing this evening clothing line for musicians . On a personal note I will miss her smile, her exquisite playing of baroque music and her embrace of all that life had to offer. Karen touched my life and will always be there in my heart .
For private appointments or more info call Jane @ 212 452 5535
Site maintained by Coolwebdesigns2go